The beauty of baking is that, among other things, a lot of different foods can be baked.
The top is for many here different types of meat. But even vegetarians and vegans don't have to do without good baked goods. The following article introduces different possibilities and explains what to consider when baking them.
Different meats are undoubtedly the classic among grilled foods. With a gas grill, this can be very easily prepared. However, you have to plan a little more time for this, for example, with a charcoal grill.
But steak, sparerib, and Co. cooked evenly. How good the final result will depend on the quality of meat used. Also, it may happen that it dries by a wrong preparation.
- Pork is available in various versions in the form of barbecue and is undoubtedly one of the most popular meats. Because it has a very strong flavor and it can be meager as well as mixed. You can also add your favorite seasoning or seasoning. For example, ancient steak, back steak, and sparerib are popular.
- In addition, beef is very often used for barbecue. It also has a very strong flavor and therefore does not necessarily have to be marinated. It's usually enough to season steaks with a pinch of salt and pepper and then maybe add a teaspoon of herb butter on it.
- Unlike pork, beef is not always baked until it is fully cooked. Here you have to decide what you like. For a long time, you should not grill steak, otherwise, it will be very difficult.
- If you want a low-fat barbecue, you should buy poultry. Because this is easy to prepare and always soft when baked. Very popular are turkey breast fillets, chicken breast fillets, and chicken wings. These can be seasoned and marinated as you like. Therefore, you can always ensure that there is a change in your diet. With some grills, you can even cook whole chicken or turkey in one piece.
- If you like it a little weird, you can also grill different types of meat. Among gourmets, ostrich steak, venison and crocodile meat are popular. In commerce, you will find, especially in the summer, more and more exotic baked goods. This is also quite expensive and therefore more suitable for special occasions.
1-Grilled salmon gas grill
Many fish can be grilled with gas stoves. Because the preparation is so light and even, he has a very special scent. However, you should pay attention to what type of fish is suitable. For example, salmon fillets can be baked very well on the skin and are a highlight at every barbecue party.
Also salmon is ideal for these purposes. These can be prepared in different ways. For example, you can wrap it in aluminum foil, place it directly on the grill or cook it on special wooden boards. In addition, salmon can be refined with various spices, herbs, and delicious homemade sauces.
2-Seafood from gas stove
In addition to many different types of fish, there is also some very delicious grilled seafood. These include shrimp, various shells, squid, and so-called scad.
But as seafood is very small in most cases, it's best to grill it on a spit. However, some varieties, such as mussels and crabs, are too small for that. Therefore, it is best to prepare these in a special grill dish.
Many vegetables are not only grilled by vegetarians and vegans. Because the individual varieties are a beautiful and, above all, healthy supplement to the different meat variations. Very often peppers, zucchini, tomatoes, and mushrooms are grilled.
It is very interesting to fill these vegetables with cheese or minced meat and then cook in this way. If you like it spicy, you can also barbecue chili peppers. Other suitable vegetables include cabbage, eggplant, and asparagus.
Fruit is often placed on the grate at the end of the barbecue. Braised apple trees, pineapple tree slices, and pears are very popular with children. It's best to wrap them in foil and protect them from burning. You can also wrap them in a pastry with maple syrup or honey.
2-Vegan for the grill
Vegans do not have that much choice of grilled food, but those who are creative will find some suitable foods. Partly in supermarkets already finished products are offered, which can be barbecued. These consist mostly of tofu or soy. For example, there are vegan burgers, sausages, and steaks to buy.
These products serve as a meat substitute for many vegans. Because the taste is quite similar and the consistency is getting better. Vegan barbecue can also be easily made yourself. The ingredients required for this can be purchased in specialized food stores. There are many very good recipe ideas on the internet.
It doesn't really matter what ends up on the grill, the main thing is that it tastes good. Because each person has a different hobby and their own way of baking.
However, many different foods can be baked in different ways. Therefore, vegetarians and non-vegetarians have to do without good baked food. Many products are also easy to make yourself, as well as dipping and marinating. Just you have creativity.
Also, many meat-eaters do not want to make without various vegetables as a side dish. And even vegetarians are looking for more and more products such as gas grill, charcoal grill, electric grill, etc. . . They can bake without taking animal food.